News and Events
- Nanoparticle-loaded hydrogels as a pathway for enzyme-triggered drug release in ophthalmic applications. 2018
- Potentially Immunogenic Contaminants in Wood-Based and Bacterial Nanocellulose: Assessment of Endotoxin and (1,3)-β-d-Glucan Levels. 2018
- Spectroscopic and physicochemical characterization of sulfonated Cladophora cellulose beads.
- Blood Compatibility of Sulfonated Cladophora Nanocellulose Beads. 2018
- Sulfonated Nanocellulose Beads as Potential Immunosorbents. 2018
- On importance of impurities, potential leachables and extractables in algal nanocellulose for biomedical use. 2017
- High-performance activated carbons synthesized from nanocellulose for CO2 capture and extremely selective removal of volatile organic compounds.
- Enhanced charge carrier extraction by a highly ordered wrinkled MgZnO thin film for colloidal quantum dot solar cells. 2017
- Bismuth coordination polymers: from centuries-old medicines to unprecedented topological complexity. 2017
- Redox-active Separators for High-capacity Lithium-ion Batteries. 2017
Read about some of our interesting discoveries highlighted in media.