- Contest: Design and build your own biosensor 2019-09-02
- The institution's employees receive the NOR award for 30 years of rites and righteousness in the nation's service 2019-05-09
- Researcher Cajsa Bartusch received funding for projects on smart grid 2019-04-16
- Maria Strömme and Håkan Engqvist receive SSF's "Nyttiggörandepris 2018" 2019-04-10
- Prof. Zhen Zhang explains biosensors in a new film 2019-04-04
- Prestiful prize goes to Professor Hana Barankova och Ladislav Bardos 2019-03-01
- Smart patches help us keep track 2019-01-18
- New head of the Department: Åsa Kassman 2019-01-16
- Four new professors at the Department of Engineering Science 2018-12-21
- A new magazine on technology and science and its influence on Uppsala and surroundings 2018-12-13
Docent lecture, Cajsa Bartusch, "Demand response electricity consumers as a flexibility resource"
Disputation: Sven Englund
Disputation: Marcus Tavares da Costa, div Applied Mechanics," Mechanical characterization of thin brittle coatings on polymer films for barrier applications"
Disputation: Susanne Lewin, div Applied materials science, "Functional Aspects of Cranial Implants: Mechanical and Regenerative Properties".