Syllabus for Thin Film Technology II
A revised version of the syllabus is available.
- 5 credits
- Course code: 1TE741
- Education cycle: Second cycle
Main field(s) of study and in-depth level:
Materials Engineering A1F
- Grading system: Fail (U), Pass (G)
- Established: 2015-05-12
- Established by: The Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Applies from: Spring 2015
- Entry requirements:
- Responsible department: Department of Electrical Engineering
- Latest syllabus (applies from Autumn 2020)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Spring 2020)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Autumn 2019)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Spring 2017)
- Previous syllabus (applies from Spring 2015)
Applies from: Spring 2015
Some titles may be available electronically through the University library.
Vossen, John L.
Thin film processes II
Boston: Academic Press, Press,c cop. 1991