We welcome you to the 2nd annual conference on organs-on-chip arranged by the European Organ-on-Chip Society held in Uppsala, Sweden July 8-9 2020!
Confirmed keynote speakers
- Prof. Sue Gibbs, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Prof. Oliver Frey, InSphero, Switzerland
- Prof. Andries van der Meer, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Prof. Michael Louis Shuler, Cornell University
- Prof. Maurice Whelan, EU Reference Laboratory for alternatives to animal testing
The meeting gathers researchers from academia, regulatory agencies and industry in an open and dynamic environment, featuring plenary presentations, invited talks, contributed oral presentations and poster sessions to discuss all aspects of organs-on-chip ranging from stem cell technology, integration of sensors, fabrication of microfluidic systems and end-user applications. In 2018, the meeting held in Stuttgart attracted more than 100 delegates and the 2019 meeting in Graz saw more than 200 participants. We are aiming to set a new record in Uppsala and we hope for your support!
Abstract submissions is open and will close on March 1st 2020 – do not miss this opportunity to submit a contribution for poster or oral presentation. At the meeting, you will get the chance to interact with the leading European researchers in the rapidly moving organs-on-chip research field.
The following companies are supporting the event
Room reservation is made on a first come – first served basis.